How the Estate Planning Process Works
Congratulations on exploring estate planning for you and your family. You've already taken the first step towards increased wealth and protection in the case of incapacity.
We'll share what the next steps looks like.
- First, you call our office at 303-800-1588 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Free Consultation with Diedre Braverman or Bennett Braverman. We'll ask you to complete an information form so that the attorney knows something about you, your assets, and your current situation.
- Your attorney reviews the Personal Information Form you complete before the meeting and any existing estate planning documents you have provided. Then we discuss what you are hoping to achieve (in a meeting over Zoom or in-person). Once we understand your goals, we explore together what options you have for achieving them.
- By the end of most consultations, we are able to propose a structure for your plan and quote you a fixed fee to create that structure. If you like what you hear, we schedule a time to dive into the details of your plan with you. We'll ask you tough questions like "Who do you want to make healthcare decisions for you if you (or your spouse) cannot make them?" And we'll ask you easier questions like "Do you prefer cremation or burial?"
We ask many questions because we want to create an estate plan that reflects your personality and your wishes.
- Once we have our answers, we slave over a hot computer to produce a draft of your complete estate plan. Then, we meet with you (again over Zoom or in-person) to review and refine your documents so that they reflect your wishes perfectly.
- Finally, it's time to sign your documents. You can come to the office or sign over Zoom. Either way, we will notarize your documents, scan them into our secure data system so we have a PDF copy (which we are happy to share with you), and bind the original signed documents for you, for pickup or delivery.
After that, congratulations! You are now a client of Braverman Law Group and can call us anytime for anything we can be helpful with. We are honored when we are our clients' primary advisors. We are prepared to help with introductions to other professionals, even if you don't know what kind of professional you need. We'll figure it out together.
We like to meet with you again every few years to see if anything has changed. Those meetings are also free.
Stop procrastinating and give us a call! We'll walk you through everything step-by-step.Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Braverman Law Group, LLC, offer a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs. Call us at (303) 800-1588 to make your appointment with one of our premier planning lawyers. You can also email our firm to schedule your appointment. We look forward to discussing your needs and explaining how our customized solutions can give you peace of mind.